The TEC Global Research Hub is the new international on-line resource for anyone with an interest in traffic and transport issues, including; traffic engineers, consultants, academics, government agencies, researchers and manufacturers. Providing the latest traffic management, transport and engineering research papers, the TEC Global Research Hub has been created by the publishers of TEC (Traffic Engineering and Control) magazine.
The site brings together several hundred of the best in-depth research papers from around the world, covering a variety of subjects relevant to the traffic and transport sector. Innovation, efficiency and economic conditions mean these sectors are growing and changing at a phenomenal rate and the TEC Global Research Hub's aim is to reflect those changes by bringing you up-to-date research papers that will help you deliver solutions for the many challenges facing the public and private sectors.
By subscribing to the site you will:
- Have access to the very latest thinking and research
- Be able to comment directly on the papers you have downloaded and engage in an online discourse
- Be part of an online world-wide community
- Have access to timely, relevant and detailed research
- Have the information you need to make changes in your community or organisation
- Improve the decisions you make as part of your day-to-day role
Access to the site works in 2 ways:
- You can download individual papers. Papers can be purchased on a pay per download basis – this functionality is available at the end of each abstract published.
- You can subscribe to the site. For the price of just 5 individual papers, you can access the Hub for a year and download as much content as you require.
By subscribing to the site for just $200 a year you will receive instant access to all the research papers currently on the TEC Global Research Hub. Subscribing also allows you to become part of the Research Hub community and comment on other papers, suggest your own ideas, opinions and answers to some of the challenges faced by the industry right now. You can also upload your own research papers at anytime.
The TEC Global Research Hub is published by the Hemming Group Ltd, publishers of TEC (Traffic Engineering & Control) magazine.