Thank you for accessing www.trafficresearch.co.uk (‘website’). This website is operated by Hemming Group Ltd (company number 00490200-registered in England and Wales) whose registered office is at 32 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SS (‘Hemming Information Services’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’).
By using the website, and in consideration of Hemming Group Ltd allowing you access to it, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ('Terms'). From time to time we may modify the Terms, so please continue to review them whenever accessing or using the website. You may only use this website if you agree to these terms and conditions and by continuing to use this website you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
All copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights used as part of the website are vested in Hemming Group Ltd and its licensors.
You acquire no rights or licences in or to the website other than the limited right to use the website solely in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Other than as set out below, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, or in any other way exploit any part of the website.
You may not use any part of the website to construct a database of any kind.
You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise, unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by Hemming Group Ltd.
We are not responsible for the content or reliability of the websites that may, from time to time, be linked to www.trafficresearch.co.uk and the use of any feed from a third party web site should not be taken as our endorsement of that web site. Your use of such a website is at your sole risk.
The website is provided without any warranties or guarantees, unless specifically stated. Hemming Group Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for functions contained on the website and makes no warranties that the website is accurate or will operate uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected.
You are responsible for your own communications and for any consequences of those communications. You will not use the website for any illegal purpose and you will not send or post or allow any posting of information which is defamatory or obscene or which violates the legal rights of others. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, or any volume messages which may interfere with the provision of this website or the enjoyment of the website by other users.
Hemming Group Ltd accepts no liability to you (save in respect of fraud and of personal injury or death caused by its negligence) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the website.
You agree to indemnify Hemming Group Ltd against any claims, losses, damages and expenses (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Hemming Information Services as a result of misuse by you of this website or your breach of these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right at any time without notice to enhance, modify, alter, or suspend the website and to terminate or restrict your access to the website.
These Terms are governed English law and the English Courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
Information we collect from our customers and users of our websites may be used in the following ways:
- Subscription Services: Personal information provided as part of the registration/subscription process for any publication, product or service is used to manage your access and to enable us to provide a better service.
- Contact details: We will use contact details provided by you as part of any registration process (i.e. your name, job title, telephone and fax number and your e-mail and postal addresses) to provide any product or services requested by you and also to tell you about important changes to relevant subscription services and their functionality.
Contact details will be used by us (and by our associated companies) to provide you with information about other services and products which may interest you and be disclosed to third party businesses and advertisers for the same purpose only if you have given us permission to do so.
- Voluntary Information: We may ask for further information about you as part of online surveys or if you enter any competition or other promotional feature. This information will be used to enable us to improve the relevant publication, product or service and may also be disclosed to other companies as specified in the relevant promotion.
- Statistical information: Aggregate statistical information provided by us to our advertisers or others regarding sales or website usage will not include personally identifying information.
- Security: Your personal data will be held on a secure server. Our sites are equipped with security and firewall software.
- Access to Data: Under the Data Protection Act 1988, you have the right to be told what personal information we hold about you on our databases. You should write to us, attn Company Secretary at the following address: Hemming Group Ltd, 32 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SS, stating your full name, your address and any of our publications or services to which you know you subscribe. An administrative charge may be made for fulfilling this request.
Hemming Group Ltd is not responsible for the use of information sent by you to third parties or for privacy policies of third party websites that reside within Hemming Group Ltd and therefore cannot guarantee that your information will not be passed to another unidentified party. You use the information and links at your own risk.
While we use our reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of information uploaded by us to the website, we take no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the content of this website, or for the representations made by other parties and included on the website.
Hemming Information Services takes no responsibility for the content of other websites that link from www.trafficresearch.co.uk
Accounts and passwords
Intellectual property rights
The content, layout, design, data, databases and graphics on this website are protected by UK and other international intellectual property laws and are owned by Hemming Group Ltd, publishers of the TEC Global Research Hub www.trafficresearch.co.uk or its licensors. Unless expressly permitted in writing in a licence agreement or referenced herein relating to www.trafficresearch.co.uk and the TEC magazine. No part of the website may be reproduced, stored in any medium, including but not limited to a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, broadcasting) nor, shown in public.
The logos which are displayed on the websites are the logos of the Hemming Group Limited and its licensors. Any use including framing, metatags or other text utilising the Hemming Group Limited's logos or other logos displayed, is strictly prohibited without our (or our licensor's) express written consent.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to any of our sites constitutes a violation of their rights, including without limitation, their intellectual property rights, reputational rights or of their right to privacy.
Permission for use of our intellectual property
Any request for permission of our content or images, or other use of our intellectual property not authorised under a subscription, should be made using the contact us form.
Our websites contain links including hyperlinks which may take you outside the www.trafficresearch.co.uk and Hemming Group websites. Links are provided for your convenience, and an inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked website, its operator or content. We have no control over the contents or functionality of those sites and accept no responsibility for any loss or damages that may arise from your use of them. We are not responsible for any website outside the Hemming Group websites, and such websites use will be subject to relevant terms and conditions and privacy policies.
You must not use the website in any way that causes or is likely to cause the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications and contents sent from your computer to us. You must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following:
- For fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offence or otherwise carry out any unlawful activity
- To send, use or re-use any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, harmful, defamatory, obscene or menacing racist, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, in breach of confidence, infringes any intellectual property rights,; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any spam
- To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- To impersonate any third party or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your content
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or other relevant country.
- Main copyright notices: Save where otherwise specified, the contents of all the pages in www.trafficresearch.co.uk are Hemming Group Ltd. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions. You may make an electronically stored, transient copy of these web pages for the purpose of viewing them online only.
- Licence to copy to paper, hard disk or diskette for personal use: You may print (where a print option is given) or you may download the contents of an individual page for the purpose of private use. However, you may only make one copy thereof.
- Copying for commercial purposes is prohibited: Reproduction of the whole or any part of the contents of the pages contained in this website in any form for purposes other than private and personal use (including, without limitation, for commercial purposes) is prohibited.
- Prohibition against distributing/displaying/recopying the material to third parties: You may not distribute, display or copy the contents of the pages contained in this website to third parties.
- General exclusions from licence: This licence to copy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of www.trafficresearch.co.uk web pages may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
- RSS and news feeds: Copyright applies to RSS feeds generated by www.trafficreserach.co.uk The use of these feeds is subject to their respective terms and conditions.
- Exclusion of liability: The information contained in the pages of this website is for information purposes. While every care has been taken in its preparation, Hemming Group Ltd does not make any warranties or representation as to its accuracy or reliability. We neither accept nor assume any responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
In no event do we accept liability of any description including liability for negligence for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of this website or its contents.
- The pages contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages are regularly updated but may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction: Use of this website shall be made subject only to the laws of England which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licences and conditions of use.